CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Just a Note!

I designed this handy magnettic note
board over the past week, it is a
smiple design on a pizza tin.


The paper is by Close to my heart,
and the circle was cut on the Cricut!
The Flowers are white daisy, and were died
using sponge daubers,and ink pads, they were assebled
using a brad and attached with dots to the
"hanging ribbon", all from Clost to my heart.

These pretty flowers are hard, and attached
to small craft magnetts,
all from the local $1 store

Use the pretty magnettic flowers to
hold up you little notes ets.


The phraze "just a note" was cut out on my cricut.

This is a nice little project to do for yourself,
or for gift giving! Easily co-ordinated
to any taste and style!

2 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I love this! Can't wait for scrapbook club night to make this!

TFS!

Nancy said...

Omg Kelli what a fab idea. Just love it great thinking!! What size is the pan so I can precut my paper?