CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Frong'n (part 1)


Over the past couple of years, I, like most of the ladies I do paper craft's with, have spent most of my time focusing on cards, they are fast, they are beautiful, and addicting!  For me though my heart belongs to scrapbooking!  In 2010 I plan to focus more on my scrapbooking! Catch up on my kids books, my family books, and my Christmas book! But of course there will still be some time for a few cards here and there!

This is page one of two (two is not done yet), it is about my childrens love of catching frog's (especially my daughter) at the pond down the road!

1 comments:

dolcreations said...

This layout is so perfect. I love the paper that goes with the theme. Oh and that ribbon...perfect!
Like you...I need to get started on finishing up some of my scrapbooks! Just keep posting yours..it sure will give me that inspiration I need to tackle it!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a GREAT NEW YEARS!
Christine