CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

My little Goalie Played Out today!

My little goalie is Ranked the #1 Goalie in Novice right now, with the lowest points against average. His team is doing so well working together, they as a team have only lost one game all season. They are a Great Team, with a Great Coaching Staff, and Wonderful Supportive Parents! 
The BEST part is they are also HAVING FUN!!!!!!

But that being said, (mothers have to brag sometimes), today my little goalie really wanted to play an out position, so the coach arranged for he and another player to switch! Congrat's to both boys for playing a wonderful game in postions they are not used to!
They both did a great job and had some fun.
We won 8 to 2.
I am so proud of my little goalie for telling his team mate what a "great job" he did playing the goalie postion today! He makes me proud.

0 comments: