CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Who Am I - Post eleven


Well I have not done any "Who am I" post for awhile so I thought I would get back at it.

In the first picture it is me at about 2 or so holding a bunch of kittens, and for those of you who know my family, I am assuming this is our house while my Dad was doing the addition, because this was my Mom's old sewing machine! That is the only thing I recognize.

In the second picture I am giving my Dad a straight razor shave. In between high school, college and work I also did my Hair Dressing license. When I was doing my license, you need people to practice on. Usually it is random people who like the really low prices of the schools salon, a lot of senior citizens really. You also had to do a barbering section, my Dad drove to my school every day so I could shave him!

0 comments: