CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thanks for your patients!

Dear blogger friends,

Thank you for your patients with my "lack of posts".  Since my daughters hospitalization I have not had the time or focus for my "paper crafting life".  You don't realize how much your children do for themselves and around the house until they can't do it anymore.  Like: dress themselves, cut their meet, poor their drinks, do up seatbelts.......helping with unloading the dryer or dishwasher.....WOW, its like stepping back in time.

She is definatly improving everyday, her cast (cast #3) as been removed and the and the rods have been removed from her elbow and arm.  She has hardly any range of movement in the elbow but it should improve everyday.

Her arm and elbow are super sensitive and we have to be sure it does not get banged, or reinjured.  That means this no gym, no sports, no 4-wheeler, no bike, no anything for 3+ months.....can you say board child.

Anyway, I have not forgotten my blogging frineds, I am just needed more than ever!  I will postg when I can!

Huggs!

0 comments: