CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

LASTING MEMORIES - Design Team Call Layout


My personal Scrapbooking style constantly changes and evolves, but its always about living life to the fullest, with lots of bling and I love hand made embellishments.  My favorite product line is Close To My Heart, and my favorite subjects and my family

Lasting Memories Layout Challenges Blog is having a design team call.  Design team members will be announced on June 26th, above is my entry. 
 Follow the link and attach your entry to Mr. Linky! Good Luck!

4 comments:

dolcreations said...

Your layouts are fabulous Kelli!

Karen Wilson said...

Hey Kelli! Thanks for taking the time to apply for my new DT! Your layout is gorgeous!!

Kristie W. said...

Beautiful layout! I love all the butterflies!

Nancy said...

Hey Kelli this is a very beautiful layout. The butterflies are awesome. Congrats on being on the DT with me.