CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Design Team "Inspiration layout" for Buttons and Bows over at Lasting Memories Layout Challenge blog!


Starting today Lasting Memories Layout Challenge blog is running a challenge called Buttons and Bows. Pop on over to Karen's Challenge blog and see what is all about. I am honored to be a member of Karen's Design Team and I hope you enjoy the inspiration that you will find from myself and the rest of the talented ladies on the design team!
Good luck with your entry!


This layout is part of a book I am doing for my daughter who spent some time in sick kids after a really bad arm break. The paper, ribbon and ribbon slider are all from "Close to My Heart", The bling and buttons are from my local Craft store.

3 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

Hey Kelli! This is great. I'd love to learn how to use that bling yoou have. I can never get it right.

How's Makayla enjoying her summer? My nephew, Hayden, broke his arm last Saturday (July 10)

Pris said...

Wow Bling! I am very shy when it comes to using blingy stuff... I'll have to try it though! Thanks,

Kristie W. said...

This is beautiful!! That bling is awesome!