CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Blog Tag


 I've been awarded a "TAG, You're It!" award from the very talented  Karen !! Thanks my Friend! Now I have to go in and answer these fun questions and choose some of YOU to send to and play along!! Here we go!!!

1.What do you refuse to eat?

Spicy, Hot Food!

2. What is the most ethnic dish you have ever made?

Guacamole, I am not very daring!

3. Salt or Sweet?

Sweet

4. What kitchen gadget can you not live without?

Non- Stick Pan.

5. Last restaurant you ate at?

The Lake Side Bestro

6. Where would you like to live if you could move anywhere in the world?

No where but right here in my home town.

7. What is your blog about?

Scrapbooking, Card Making, My Family and These Days Bunnies!

8. Do you have pets?

3 Bunnies, and right now 13 Baby Bunnies

9. What’s the last city you visited?

Toronto

Now I have to tag 4 other bloggers:

4. Pam

Now it's your turn girls! Copy/Paste these questions to your blog and have fun!

1 comments:

dolcreations said...

Just got in and checked my emails...thank-you so much for passing this along!
I see you have been VERY busy in the bunny department! Wow..they are all so cute...but seem like alot of work. How do you keep the babies separate now!!!!!!!!