CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blog Award


Wow, I have to Thank Karen  for this awared. I am very thankful!

 Here's what I have to do:
Your Blog has been deemed Cricut-tastic! Wear this Badge proudly on your Blog share it with friends! Since Cricut is 5 years old and they have an E2 out share this award with 10 people that you think have Cricut-tastic Blogs! You also have to tell 5 Cricut Related things about yourself, Ok, so here goes!

5 Cricut related things about me:
1.As soon as I saw the cricut the first time, I ordered one!!
2.I not only ordered one for myself, I also ordered one for a friend!!
3.My favorit thing to use it for is lettering!
4.The projects I use it for the most over all, is Christmas!
5.Cricut has so many cartridges I can spend hours looking thru them deciding which I must have!!

Now I have to pass this one to 5 ppl!

1.Ashely
2.Christine
3.Leisa
4.Karen
5.Nancy

Enjoy My blogger Friends!

1 comments:

dolcreations said...

Thank-you so much for this award! I remember the excitement when we got this little baby! Thank-you so much for helping me get one of my prized scrapbooking tools! I have used it for sooo many things!