CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Anything but a Card for H2H Challenges and Decorate to Celebrate Challenge Blog


Party favors!

These are darling little purses made from my favorite Close to My Heart papers, bling, and some bead/wire from the local dollar store. I have added the pattern to the bottom of the post.  I used these at a Close To My Heart catalogue launch and put a little surprise inside each purse.

I am entering these little purses in the ABC = Anything But a Card challenge at H2H Challenges.


 


7 comments:

dolcreations said...

These are the CUTEST little purses ever! I love these Kelli!

Lorrinda said...

I love these purses, especially the beaded handles! The Silhouette one is my fave:) Thanks for sharing these at H2H!

Aim said...

These are DARLING!! What an awesome party favor!! :)

Thanks so much for linking up at the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog!

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
and Decorate To Celebrate!

Karen Day said...

Super cute party favour! Thanks for playing at H2H this week, Kelli :o)

Heather Grow said...

Very cute. TFS.

Rhonda Emery said...

you did a terrific job on these purses thanks you for linking and sharing with us here at decorate to celebrate. hugs Rhonda

Debbie Carriere said...

Love these!!! Thanks for sharing at H2H :)