CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 17, 2011

A Christmas Gift (2010)











Album - Retired Acrylix Album by Close to My Heart
Paper - Magnifique Level 2 "7127B" paper pack by Close to My Heart
Ribbon - Retired Close to My Heart Ribbon
Buttons - Close to My Heart
Bling - the local dollar store
Flowers -sassyscraping.com

This is in my opinion (lol) a work of art I created as a Christmas gift for my brother and is fiance.  Especially considering I had just gotten out of the hospital and was well drugged (again, LOL).  It took me months to plan and collect all the pictures from their 11 years together.  I only wanted pictures of them alone, no one else in them. I collected them from friends and family!  In the end they loved it so much it was worth all the time and  work collecting the pictures.

1 comments:

shikender said...

Hello,
We facilitate the provision of independent analysis to support expert testimony, regulatory or legislative engagements. Frequently, this work includes economic, financial and statistical studies of varying data analysis, technical and http://www.potentiamed.com.