CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Group Photo Retreat 2011

This is the group photo of our June 2011 Scrapbooking Retreat.
Thank you ladies for making it such a fun weekend!

A wonderful buffet Lunch of salads, cold cuts, buns, home made soup, fruits and desert.

Our ladies enjoying lunch!



Shopping with sassyscraping.com, the owner Julie comes and set up a full store for us all day Saturday!
Thanks Julie!






We have five work area's set up!


1 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

Great pics Kelli!! I didn't get a ton, but will send what I have when I have a minute.

I am super excited about our little business! We seem to be really taking off!! We're a good team!!!

How's the baby bunnies??

Got your email, again, will do everything when I have a minute :)