CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Red and Black Christmas





For the first time I have decided to go with a theme for my Christmas decorating and it s Black and Red with feather boas.  My daughter was horrified when I told her. But I knew my vision was going to turn out great, so I went with it....and love how it turned out!

My Christmas cards were posted earlier, stay turned for my banister and wreath done with red and black boas, as well as the gifts in damask black and sliver paper....very exciting.

1 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

This turned out really nice Kelli!! Has your mom seen it yet?? LOL!!! I did our tree last yr in theme as well, for the first time. Can't wait to get it up again this yr. We did 2 tree's last yr for the first time too - kid's was real and mine was fake and in theme. Loved it!!!