CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Its almost Blog Candy Time, Very Close to 1000 visits now!


I have been puting together a little bundle for the Blog Candy! So far its 3 Stamp sets from "Close To My Heart" along with a goodie bag of extra's!!  Total Value will be over $100!!!  Once my blog hits that 1000 visit mile stone, I will post the Blog Candy and how to win it!!!  I am away running a Scrapbooking Retreat with my friend Karen, November 20, 21, 22, if my blot hits 1000 visits while I am away, I will post the Blog Candy the Minute I return!  Thanks to everyone who visits my Blog, I really appreciate it!  I have a second blog I maintain for my sons hockey team, as you all must know by now he is a goalie, please pop over and have a look! http://kesrock-rangers.blogspot.com/

My favorite blogs is http://karenpedersen.blogspot.com/ I love her work & reading about her family, she is a true sports fan!  She spends as much time at the football field as we do at the arena & rock climbing centre and and and......... you get the idea.

Thanks again for looking! 

I love sharing my creativity and my family!

0 comments: