CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Let's play a Question Game!

If you could have dinner with any person Dead or Alive, who would it be?  Why?

Leave a comment and tell us your answer!  I have played this in meetings during my career!  It's interesting to see what people answer! Come on, Play!  A couple of you I have guesses who it would be, can't wait to see if I am right!

My Answer: Princess Diana, she was such an insperation during her life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marilyn Munroe..I really would love to know how she really died...and to know the truth about the Kennedys

Anita

dolcreations said...

Lady Diana would have been one of my choices as well...but since you already have picked it...

My choice would be The President of the United States. I just think he is just such an inspiration! He speaks with such honesty and I think we can all learn so much from him!