CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Memories - For Just Buggin Contest "All About Pets"



When I was looking thru Karens Blog today I was drawn in by a contest she entered and was in the top 3 (Congrat's Karen). I loved her card and followed the link to the site "Just Buggin" and was quite taken by it. So I decided to try the current contest "All About Pet's"! Again I tried a new type of layout; I have wanted to try the swirls out for some time. I purchased the Cricut Cartridge "Home Decor" a few months ago specifically for the swirls.

In this particular layout I used the Cricut "Home Decor" Cartridge for the background flowers, the swirls and the word Memories.  The paper has all be distressed and various layering techniques have been used with the paper and all other elements.  Pearls of 3 different sizes have been used for accenting.  My daughter wants this in her special book.

10 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi there, I love seeing the pets with the children and what cuties they are. Beautiful layout too.
thanks for joining us over at Just Buggin, come back soon.

Best wishes
Karen
JB DT

Karen Wilson said...

Hey Kelli! Glad you were inspired by my card! I'm working on a layout for JB today as well. Great LO and you're doing great with going 'outside of the box'!!

Lynne said...

Very pretty LO!
Glad you found us at JustBugginChallenges.blogspot.com

Lynne JB DT

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous layout! I think the title is so fitting and I'm sure your daughter will love it even more than she does now in the years to come! Thanks for playing with us at Just Buggin!

Kandi *JB DT*

Hope said...

Love the swirls and the colors are great!!!

Thanks for playing along at Just Buggin'!

Hope
JB DT

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Absolutely beautiful! This is a fabulous scrapbook page, the pearls and swirls are divine, and your daughter and doggie are soooo cute! No wonder your daughter wants this in here special book :)

Robin R
Just Buggin' design team

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

Beautiful layout! I'm glad you found our site and were able to join in on the fun! thanks for playing with us at just buggin and hope to see you again.

JustCrazy4Scrapen said...

Kelli,

Love your dog. The layout is beautiful. Keep of the good work, and thanks for joining us at Just Buggin'.

Lisa
JB-DT

Lori (THCEO) said...

Hey fellow CTMH consultant! Love your layout...great job! :)

Lori C. (THCEO)
Just Buggin DT

Stephanie said...

Great LO! Way to go! Great job!

Stephanie H. *JB DT*