CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Flutterby Wednesday #98


I have had these butterfly card floating around in my mind for awhile now, I have pictured them in a couple of different ways!  I actually purchased this "Close to my Heart" butterfly stamp set months ago for these cards. At our club get together this past friday night, I sat and got my mojo flowing by colouring butterflies.  Tonight the creativity bug bit my finally and vola, two cards.  While I was sitting her posting them, a thought hit me, I wonder whats up this week at flutterby Wednesdays, and its an open challenge week, so my cards are perfect!! Couldn't have worked out better if I planned it!
I hope you enjoy them!




2 comments:

Danni said...

Those butterflies are amazing!! Wow!! Truly gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Kristie W. said...

Sooooo pretty!! Thanks for playing along with FBW!