CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 16, 2011

Birthday Card


I am continuing the fun task of filling up my card box.  It is getting dangerously low and I may have had to buy someone a card.  I could not even think of that and the receiver would be offended after so many years of hand made cards.  I have to be honest, card making does not come as easy to me as layouts do, so I scour the Internet for inspiration, I don't copy others work exactly, but I do take inspiration from it. I hope I inspire others as well, so the door as they say is "swinging both ways". Inspire and be Inspired! Thanks to all my blogger friends out there! Your all very talented!

1 comments:

dolcreations said...

I just love how you used the yellow ink and the green ink. The ribbon is perfect across the bottom. You were very productive Friday night Kelli...way to go on filling up that card box.I LOVE homemade cards, they are so wonderful to receive.