CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

General Card


This is what I consider a General Card! I don't stamp any words on it until I am ready to use it. This way I can use it in a pinch for a variety of things.  I made two of them Friday night a my Scrapbooking crop night and Saturday my sister said "can you make a wedding card" 1 hour before we were leaving and I had just gotten off work, had to feed my kids and get ready for the wedding still.....Well number 1 or my 2 General Cards has been used! I guess I need to make another and a bunch more, I need to fill up my card box....one card at a time! I have lots of inspiration I have found and need to apply it to my cards, my style, inspired by you! Thanks Bloggers!

2 comments:

Jen_H said...

I think this card is beautiful and so versatile! TFS! I have an award for you if you go to my blog here-
http://theholtonshome.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-first-awardhow-exciting.html
~~Jen H~~

dolcreations said...

Congratulations Kelli on your award! I loved this card when you did it Friday night. I think you need to make more!