CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 6 "Mucks Pond"


Things are coming very nicely in my Makayla's pond, I went out to feed her fish this moring many of the frog's were out sunning themselves, and only one hopped back in while i feed the fish and went back to the house, got the camera, and took photo's of them.  This afternoon I planted lillies in pots to put in the water, I actually had to scoot them out of the way so I didn't hurt them, I had to drop a big rock in the water to set the pot on.

1 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

Have you had trouble with coons yet? Friends of ours had one in Keswick with fish and ended up having to make a net to put over every night bc the coons would come and take all the fish. Just an FYI! Looks awesome though!